- How Do I Apply for Disability?
- Disability Lawyer or Professional Representative?
- Social Security Disability Denied?
- Your right to Representation
Lawyer or Professional Representative?
Whether it's an attorney or a representative, your chances significantly increase with help. Those without disability help have their disability application denied over 60% of the time.
Social Security Disability Lawyer or Professional Representative
Why a Social Security disability lawyer or Professional Representative?
There are many reasons why you should use a lawyer or professional representative to file your claim. Here are just a few:
- Get your disability case going forward.
Representatives have years of experience in knowing exactly what SSA is needing for a successful claim. Most are denied during an initial application due to lack of knowledge of the system and the absence of representation. Denials can take months which only pushes your benefit payments back.
- You won't have to talk to a judge alone.
Our representatives will be by your side through out the process and would never leave you alone to stand before an Administrative Law Judge.
- There is less of a chance to be denied.
Because of the years of experience, our representatives know what information is needed from medical forms, special SSA forms, and other documents. Most applications are denied by SSA because of the lack of information, not because the individual isn't actually disabled.
- Sit back and relax knowing things will be taken care of.